operation of the terminal
The following operation refers to the standard configuration of SUBRIS. Customer-specific adjustments can lead to a change in operation.
Functions (1st page)
- Select the “Stamp” function in the display or using the keys
- Identification of the employee through the batch or other means of identification (e.g. fingerprint)
- Wait for confirmation from the terminal. The terminal decides independently whether it is “come” or “go” based on the last saved booking.
- Select the “Balance” function in the display or using the keys
- Identification of the employee through the batch or other means of identification
- The display shows the current balances from the previous day.
Operation of older versions
Older installations still have separate functions instead of the “Stamp” function.
Other functions (2nd page)
The “Admin” function is intended for teaching fingerprints into the terminal. If you start this function, you have the option of learning new fingers or deleting them. All biometric data is only stored on the terminal.